- 18 years to 65th birthday
- A resident of Horry County
- 200% or below Federal Poverty Guidelines
- No access to medical insurance, Medicaid or Medicare
Applications to become a patient at Friendship Medical Clinic may be mailed, e-mailed or downloaded from this website. Applications may also be picked up in person at 1396 HWY 544 Conway, SC (Monday – Thursday 830am- 4pm)
Documents Required for Application
- Photo ID (South Carolina driver’s license or South Carolina photo ID)
- Verification of Income:
- Tax return for the previous tax year
- Last two pay stubs may be used if no tax returns are available.
Please call the clinic Patient line 843-347-7178 Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. with any questions regarding the application or application process. We want to help you receive medical care and medications.
If you are looking for information about COVID-19 please click here